With the country (and most of the world) finding themselves stuck indoors due to the escalating coronavirus crisis, many of us are having to adjust to working from home, working out at home and being limited with how many times we can leave the house.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. And we’re truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers, first responders, grocery workers, truck drivers and the many others who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Everyone needs to do their part. As an Interior design firm, we know that your environment can impact your well-being and productivity. And now that we’re all spending the foreseeable future at home, we thought we would put together a few ideas to help create your own home sanctuary and hope to make life just a tiny bit better.
• Bring in the natural world by adding planters & garden boxes for a calming vibe.
• Add colors that make you happy and feel serene.
• Bring a room to life with scents and flowers.
• Declutter your workspace and main living areas.
• Make your bedroom a cocoon.
• Create bath time bliss with fresh linens, a soaking tub and candles.
• Organize your kitchen with new kitchen storage solutions.
• Enjoy meals with family with farm-to-table accessories
• Recharge your patio with cozy chairs and colorful cushions.
• Add firepits for evening family gatherings.
Take care, stay well and let’s get through this together.